SCOTT A. REEF, D.D.S., M.S.D., P.C.
Board Certified Periodontist in Lafayette IN
I grew up in Wells county, in northeast Indiana, on the banks of the Wabash. Although I attended college at Indiana University, I cheer for the Boilers, unless they are playing IU.
After dental school, I worked for two years on the Navajo reservation in northeast Arizona, before returning to Indiana to begin Periodontics training. I was drawn to dentistry because of how this profession can improve people’s quality of life.
I especially love Periodontics, as this specialty is dedicated to saving teeth.
I enjoy live theater and trying different ethnic foods. I really love reading and traveling and have been to 49 of the 50 states, and 6 continents. Favorites include Australia, Namibia, and the American West.
Are You Looking for Excellent Periodontal Care?
At Periodontal Associates of Lafayette, we strive to provide the highest quality state-of-the-art periodontal care, while individualizing treatment to each patient’s needs. Call us today!
- 2006 Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology, Board Certified
- 1993-1996 Indiana University School of Dentistry, Department of Periodontics, M.S.D.
- 1991-1993 Indian Health Service
- Lieutenant, United States Public Health Service, Shonto, Arizona
- 1991 Indiana University School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
- 1987 Indiana University, B.S. in Biology
- American College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- West Central Dental Society – Past President
- Greater Lafayette Study Club
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- Indiana Society of Periodontists – Past President
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity Past President
- Omikron Kappa Upsilon
- 1996-2016 Assistant clinical professor of Periodontics, Indiana University School of Dentistry